Who can join?
Membership of U3A Maitland is open to anybody, no age restrictions but generally people aged 50 and over who are retired or semi-retired.
When you have joined then you can enjoy our courses.
How do you join U3A Maitland?
- Print and complete the Membership Application form
- Send us the form complete with payment by mail to the address on the form.
How much does it cost?
The current annual fee is $50.
This annual fee lasts for one year and covers attendance at courses over this period.
The only additional fees relate specifically to your subject. There may be costs for materials or venue hire fee. It will vary from course to course and in some cases may mean no extra fees.
How do I pay?
- Cheque payable to
Maitland U3A at PO Box 502, Maitland NSW 2320, or
- Direct Deposit through the Maitland Mutual Building Society
BSB: 646-000 Account: 100061759
Please use your Membership Number or Full Name as a reference to ensure we can identify your payment
How do you sign up for courses?
- Print and complete a Course Enrolment Form
- Send us your selections by mail or email to the address on the form.
- The Enrolment Officer will be in contact to confirm a place exists in the course(s) you applied for.
Want to know more about payment for membership?
Any additional inquiries can be made to;
PO Box 502,