Who can join?
Membership of u3a Maitland is open to people who are retired or semi-retired.
When you have joined then you can enjoy our courses.
How do you join u3a Maitland?
- Complete the online member registration form (includes Enrolment Form).
- Print and complete the Membership Application Form.
- Send us the completed form along with payment by mail to the address on the form.
How much does it cost?
The current fee is $25.00 per Semester for 6 month membership or $50.00 annually.
This annual fee lasts for one year and covers attendance at courses over this period.
The only additional fees relate specifically to your subject. There may be costs for materials or venue hire. It will vary from course to course and in most cases this mean that there are no extra fees.
How do I pay?
By Direct Deposit
Maitland Mutual Building Society
Please use your Membership Number or Full Name as a reference to ensure we can identify your payment.
By Cash or Cheque only if presented at Enrolment Day.
How do you sign up for courses?Download a copy of the latest Course Program or Course Enrolment Form.
There are 3 methods to choose from:
- Your membership application has the option for selecting upto 5 courses that you wish to attend
- Once a member you can Sign In and complete the online enrolment form
- Download and print the Enrolment Form and mail the form to the address on the form
Want to know more about payment for membership?
Any additional inquiries can be made to:
U3A Maitland Inc.
P.O. Box 502
Maitland. NSW 2320